We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between us on or in relation to this website;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Under the Data Protection Act, you may request details of personal information that we hold about you. A fee will be payable for this. If you wish to make a request, you should write to us at our address.
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Instructions received by email / telephone / in writing
If you are a consumer (i.e. a person not instructing us for the purpose of your business) and your instructions have not been received, other than at a face to face meeting, the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (“The Regulations”) apply and by submitting e-mail instructions to us you are confirming that you accept and understand these terms of business.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.