This role presents an exciting opportunity for the right person.
This newly created Business Apprentice role combines a hands-on approach with the academic knowledge required to be a successful business professional.
The successful candidate will provide office support for our administration and front of house departments, whilst gaining the knowledge and experience required to achieve their apprenticeship. Duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for client queries
- Supporting colleagues with administrative and customer service duties
- Acting as a relief Receptionist
The Business Apprenticeship can be studied at Level 2 or Level 3 and lasts around 15 months. The course covers the principles of business, the use of digital skills, supporting others in the workplace, data management, customer service and more. The successful candidate will work on a 1-2-1 basis with an assessor, meeting once every 4/5 weeks during their working day.
Following the apprenticeship, the Firm is seeking to develop the successful candidate into a key member of our team.
- Our full time working hours 35 hours between Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
- Free parking is provided; the role is based in our large Pendrill Court office in Neath.
Our employees benefit from:
- Free parking
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- Up to 5 loyalty days for continuous service
- Hybrid and flexible working opportunities
- Free independent financial pension advice
- Sick pay
- An Employee Assistant Programme
- Progression opportunities
- Training and development
- Free and discounted in-house legal services
- Discounts from local organisations such as garages and food outlets
- Monthly get togethers with a free lunch provided
- Charity fundraising
To apply, please click on Apply on Company Website and upload your CV. The closing date for this position is 30th April 2023 however we advise to apply early as we have the right to close applications for this position should we receive a high number of applications.