We are seeking to recruit a Paralegal to join our commercial team.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Senior Associate Solicitor, dealing with a wide range of commercial property and planning matters including sales and purchases, leases, licences, infrastructure agreement, section 106 agreements, development agreements and acting on SIPP and SAAS pension matters.
Applicants will only be shortlisted if they have experience in commercial property matters.
- Our full time working hours 35 hours between Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
- Free parking is provided; the role can be based in Neath or Swansea
Our employees benefit from:
- Free parking
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- Up to 5 loyalty days for continuous service
- Hybrid and flexible working opportunities
- Free independent financial pension advice
- Sick pay
- An Employee Assistant Programme
- Progression opportunities
- Training and development
- Free and discounted in-house legal services
- Discounts from local organisations such as garages and food outlets
- Monthly get togethers with a free lunch provided
- Charity fundraising
We advise to apply early as we have the right to close applications for this position should we receive a high number of applications.