We are looking for an efficient, resilient and organised Paralegal to join our busy, dynamic childcare team which is ranked in the top tier of the Legal 500.
As a valued member of the team, you will be:
- Undertaking day to day client meetings, taking detailed instructions
- Assisting with complex cases and billing
- Opening and maintaining accurate and neat files in accordance with office procedures
- Applying public funding (legal aid) eligibility tests and completing public funding (legal aid) applications where appropriate
- Drafting court documents (including applications, statements, etc.)
- Attend court hearings with Counsel when required
- Being responsible for case management and compliance with deadlines
- Ensuring that all time spent is recorded
- Ensuring that all caseloads are progressed, closed and billed as appropriate
- Undertaking training and development
- Undertaking such other tasks as required by the partners
- Inputting information on the CCMS system
Experience of working in a childcare department would be an advantage. We are seeking candidates who have completed a law degree.
- The position will be full time (35 hours per week), working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with a 1 hour lunch break.
To apply, please click on apply and upload your CV.
The closing date for this position is 28th February 2023, however we advise to apply early as we have the right to close applications for this position should we receive a high number of applications.
Closing Date: 27/02/2023
Salary: Depending on experience