Hutchinson Thomas has been carefully monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Our priority has been implementing measures to protect the health of our staff, their families, our clients and business colleagues, while ensuring we continue to meet our clients’ needs and maintain uninterrupted service during this global pandemic.
We have activated our business continuity planning strategies and we are fully prepared to carry on meeting our clients’ needs. While our offices remain open and functioning at present, we have implemented remote working plans in order to maintain social distancing protocols and limit the spread of the virus to protect us all.
- We have restricted business travel and are monitoring all travel by our staff.
- We have adopted measures regarding any staff who feel ill or may be at increased risk.
- We have increased the cleaning of contact surfaces in our premises, provided hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes, and promoted measures such as hand-washing that are known to reduce risks of transmission.
- Our working systems are robust and we have carried out preparations and testing to ensure that our team can provide seamless service while working remotely during this pandemic period, however long that may be.
- We are still able to hold meetings at our offices but where possible will be holding them by telephone or video conferencing.
- Our team will be able to securely access all necessary documentation remotely whilst following our usual processes and controls.
- We receive most of our communications electronically and recommend that you continue to use email to communicate with us and that you scan in any documentation you need to share with us and attach electronically to the email. If you believe you have sent something to us in the post and we have not responded to it, please speak to your usual contact.
If you have any questions about how Hutchinson Thomas can help your business, please contact us for advice:
01792 439 000 / 01639 640 150