When looking to buy, sell, lease or rent a commercial property, It is essential to obtain advice from an experienced commercial law solicitor.
For commercial property matters in South Wales, Hutchinson Thomas is the obvious choice. With specialist knowledge in the UK and Welsh commercial sector working with a wide range of clients, we are well placed to handle all your commercial property law requirements.
Our experienced Commercial Property & Conveyancing Solicitors cover all areas of England and Wales, including Cardiff, Neath, Swansea & Carmarthen, and our team have a wide range of experience covering all aspects of commercial conveyancing.
We work with a wide variety of clients of all sizes, whether you are a start-up business taking on your first lease, or a large PLC or public sector client managing an entire portfolio, you can be assured that our commercial property team will handle your commercial transactions with professionalism and expertise, working to your budget and timescale.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Managing Property Portfolios
- Landlord and Tenant Representation
- Freehold and leasehold disposals and acquisitions
- Secured Lending – Commercial and refinance
- Commercial leases and licenses
- Property Investment Portfolios
- Pension related transactions, including Self-Invested Personal Pension Schemes (SIPPS)
- Developments – including site acquisitions, statutory agreements and plot sales
- Planning related matters
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Licensed Premises
To learn more about our commercial conveyancing and property law services, please call our commercial law team on 01639 645061, email us at email@example.com or you can fill in our online enquiry form and we will be in touch.